Monday, October 3, 2011

A Savage Hiatus

A blog is a terrible thing to waste....
And while other priorities took the best of my time and kept me from this little space I like to share with other music lovers out there, I've found myself wanting to come back to it time after time.  If there is one thing that has remained consistent in my life its music, and my love for it.  So I will try my best to continue posting to MDS all those wonderful eargasms that have delighted me day after day. And what better ear candy to share with you after this long hiatus then one of the most intriguing groups I have seen in awhile...


REPTAR has been blowing up my speakers for quite some time now, ever since I saw the video for these guys singing "Blast Off" I was hooked:


Really the whole album Oblangle Fizz, Y’all! (yes that is the name of their album!) is pretty amazing,  I'd have to say that "Stuck In My ID" is a personal fave

Stuck In My ID by Reptar by frecklewars


Do yourself a favor and check these guys out if they come to a city near you.

No comments:

Post a Comment