Friday, May 21, 2010

Another savage on the list

We brought you a list of some of the most savage characters we could think of back in March, but Sugar C recently noted that we are lacking one.


Like dudes dressing gay, Simon Burch glasses and all this other hipster noise on the rise, Jean Claude Van Damme, the Muscles from Brussels, is among the most savage figures from the late 80’s and early 90’s on the comeback. Recent quote from the legend himself:

“I go to the gym. I don’t do pot anymore. I don’t do coke any more. I am very down to earth. I am not Dolce & Gabbana. I am Levi’s. I am a people man. The blue collar love me.”


Fuck yeah Jean Claude. Not sure what’s more frightening than a clear eyed, 50 years strong Van Damme hopping off his yacht in extra slims coming to kick your ass? If A&E gets their shit together this might not be a stretch.

-Sugar C

No comments:

Post a Comment